Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Person Should Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Everyda…

페이지 정보

작성자 Rosa Glyde 작성일24-02-12 07:49 조회23회 댓글0건

본문

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installer (http://xavierdeschamps.free.fr/Escalade/Forum_escalade/profile.php?id=714567) 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and taped into the vehicle loom, making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available ghost can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

audi rs6 ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기