Answers about Bulimia > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Answers about Bulimia

페이지 정보

작성자 Dale Julian 작성일24-04-26 05:59 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

Chewing on newspaper could be a form of pica, a disorder characterized by craving and consuming non-food items. This behavior may be related to nutritional defi
Read more

Bulimia

+2

Why is it wrong to be fat?

Asked by Wiki User

It's essential to clarify that it is not inherently wrong to be fat or to have excess body weight. The perception that being overweight or obese is morally wron
Read more

Care of Mice and Rats

+2

Why do you throw up?

Asked by Wiki User

Humans throw up because their body's have digested something that there stomach does not agree with. UM MORE ADIVCE FOR PEEPS THANKS! FROM: KITTIE 5232 because
Read more

Bulimia

How many times do you have to binge and purge before being bulimic?

Asked by Wiki User

at least 3 times a week for at least 2 months Well, actually, Theanex Preis according to the current diagnostic criteria (DSM IV) you need to binge and purge at least twice a
Read more

Bulimia

How is bulimia dangerous?

Asked by Wiki User

Bulimia is when someone uses excessive measure to lose weight. This could be from binging and purging, abusing laxitives, or extreme excercising after eating. I
Read more

Eating Disorders

+1

What to do if your friend is bulimic?

Asked by Wiki User

Tell her parents. I know she probably swore you to secrecy and will get mad if you tell, but you have too. Eating disorders are a really serious disease that co
Read more

Bulimia

+1

What would happen if you had anorexia and bulimia at the same time?

Asked by Wiki User

Anorexia and Bulimia are diagnosed mainly by the weight of the sufferer. If a Bulimic person becomes underweight, they will then be diagnosed with Anorexia the
Read more

Bulimia

According to the American Psychiatric Association what bingeing behavior must a patient exhibit before a diagnosis of bulimia can be made?

Asked by GaleEncyofMedicine

Recurrent episodes of binge eating (minimum average of two binge-eating episodes a week for at least three months) and a feeling of lack of control over eating
Read more

Bulimia

Who is affected by bulimia?

Asked by Wiki User

People with self-esteem issues, mainly teenagers. There is a common misconception that the skinnier you are, the better you look; therefore, people with poor se
Read more

Bulimia

Does bulimia cause birth defects?

Asked by Wiki User

Hi, I suffered bulimia from age 12 until i actually got pregnant when I was 19. I stopped during my pregnancy. My daughter is almost 4 now. I also have a 3 mont
Read more

Starbucks

+2

Will you still lose weight if you don't eat but still drink specialty coffees like french vanilla or Starbucks and replace food with drinks?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, but remember there is a lot of sugar in syrup - it is made entirely of sugar, and also it is VERY bad for your body to not eat. Your body will go into "sta
Read more

Bulimia

Why do you poopoo?

Asked by Wiki User

When you eat, there are always bits of your food that can not be digested. This food is drained of most of its water, this waterless food is stored in the rectu
Read more

Bulimia

What is a symptom of bulimia nervosa that involves vomiting?

Asked by Wiki User

Hello, I see you are asking "What are the symptoms for bulimia nervosa?" Bulimia signs and symptoms may include: #Being preoccupied with your body sh
Read more

Bulimia

How can you tell if someone has buimia nervosa?

Asked by Wiki User

Here are some ways you can tell:they may have a rapid weight lossthey may wear more baggy, larger clothes (to hide themselves or make them look thinner)they won
Read more

Eating Disorders

+2

How long should you wait to throw up after you eat if you are bulimic?

Asked by Wiki User

It may not be right after eating, but it has to be soon enough that the food is still in your stomach and hasn't really begun to be digested and stuff yet. Gene
Read more

Menstruation

+2

Does having your gallbladder removed make you fat?

Asked by Wiki User

No. That would not be a side effect of gallbladder removal.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.상단으로
TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86 대표:장금배 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배
PC 버전으로 보기