The Q0 most Disgusting Movie Scenes of All Time > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

The Q0 most Disgusting Movie Scenes of All Time

페이지 정보

작성자 Coy 작성일23-10-24 07:49 조회70회 댓글0건

본문

I'll always remember the Q0 most disgusting movie scenes of all time. They left me traumatized and disgusted and I'm sure I will not be alone. Let me let you know what these scenes are and why they are so fully revolting.

First, let’s focus on the zombie eating brains scene from the basic horror movie Shaun of the Dead. I remember watching the scene as a kid and being so disturbed by the sheer grossness of all of it. It’s a scene that can cause a slight gag reflex just from merely watching it. The scene entails a zombie devouring the brains of a human and it’s undoubtedly not something for the faint-hearted.

Another memorable scene is the "bathtub baby" scene from James Wan’s Insidious. On this specific scene, a baby is being held by demonic forces and bathing in its own blood. It’s sufficient to make any particular person queasy as it’s simply so past disturbing. Not to say, Wan’s distinctive and creepy visible effects only make it all the more creepy.

In the event you thought zombies eating brains was dangerous, then you definitely haven’t seen the tar child scene from Poltergeist. This is definitely one of the most revolting scenes ever filmed in a horror movie. It’s a scene that have to be seen to be believed as it includes a baby who has been turned into a tar-covered creature. It’s a very graphic and disturbing scene that can keep on with you lengthy after the movie is over.

The useless canine sequence from The Human Centipede is another exceptionally disgusting scene. On this movie, whoever refuses to participate in the human centipede experiment is tortured and killed. One victim quickly has a dead canine sewn into the midst of the centipede which is enough to make anybody squirm in their seat.

Lastly, the stomach-churning head-spinning scene from The Exorcist is sure to depart you feeling sick. This scene entails a satan-possessed youngster violently spinning her head in a disturbing method. It’s intense, horrifiyng, and unquestionably gross.

These are just some of probably the most disgusting movie scenes of all time. Be warned, for some of these scenes are positively not for the faint of heart.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기