IntelliPaper SwivelCards: Business Playing Cards With Brains > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

IntelliPaper SwivelCards: Business Playing Cards With Brains

페이지 정보

작성자 Elwood Haight 작성일23-11-05 18:41 조회36회 댓글0건

본문

TUAW usually doesn't speak about crowdfunding campaigns till they're dwell, however within the case of IntelliPaper SwivelCards, I believed I might make an exception. The company is hoping to launch a Kickstarter campaign later this month and despatched me a pack of their business cards to try out. What's so special about the playing cards? Effectively, they fold origami-like right into a USB drive with a tiny quantity of capacity -- Get Information confirmed it to be about 5.1MB -- that can hold a link to customized landing net pages, Dropbox folders, and even display screen sharing software for продвижение интернет магазинов demonstrations and presentations. Here is a video explaining how it really works:

Software functions that run locally on a system instead of an internet browser are built by means of desktop improvement. Windows File Explorer, Windows Office functions, and Adobe Photoshop are a few examples of desktop application improvement. Some websites that will also be used offline share some similarities in code with desktop applications.

BlackBerry 7 The BlackBerry 7 OS is designed to energy the new performance-pushed BlackBerry Bold platform. It gives a neater and quicker consumer expertise with improved looking, voice-activated searches, the ability to handle private content separately from company content material, in addition to additional private and productiveness apps out of the box.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기