‘There Couldn’t be any Normal Scenes On This Movie’ > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

‘There Couldn’t be any Normal Scenes On This Movie’

페이지 정보

작성자 Raysean Leveret… 작성일23-10-23 06:39 조회65회 댓글0건

본문

It took me a long time to grasp what my director meant when he mentioned "there couldn't be any normal scenes on this movie." We had been sitting in a small production workplace discussing the script I had written for our venture - a small-price range unbiased movie - and my director had a really clear imaginative and prescient of what he needed the movie to be. This imaginative and prescient was so clear that he firmly said "there couldn’t be any regular scenes on this movie."

At first, I used to be confused because the script I had written certainly had some "normal scenes". However, after talking with the director more, I began to know what he meant. It was not about having regular or mundane scenes, but as an alternative it was about challenging the viewers to think in another way about the reality of the narrative we had been creating.

He wanted to create a movie that pushed boundaries and wasn’t afraid to ask exhausting questions. He needed every scene to be different and to maneuver the story in distinctive and attention-grabbing ways. He wished the audience to be taken on a thought-upsetting journey by the characters’ lives.

To achieve this vision, (source) the director wanted me to focus on writing scenes that contained robust visible photographs that might inspire the viewers to concentrate and assume differently about what was occurring. He wanted each scene to inform a story inside a narrative.

Writing for this movie was a unique challenge. I was always having to push myself out of my comfort zone and think of the way to make each scene more than only a typical conversation between characters. I needed to come up with artistic methods to show the story and keep it fascinating.

This strategy meant I could no longer rely on the usual character dialogue to explain what was taking place within the scene. Instead, I needed to rely closely on motion and visible representations. I additionally needed to rely on symbolism throughout the scenes to help clue the viewers in as to what was taking place.

Though this new method was challenging and took me a while to regulate to, I started to understand and (source) appreciate what the director was trying to attain along with his assertion that "there couldn’t be any normal scenes on this movie." It was an exciting challenge to create scenes that had by no means been achieved before.

The top result was a movie that pushed boundaries and (source) forced the audience to suppose otherwise about each scene. We have been all really proud of the top product and everybody concerned had an incredible time creating this distinctive and thrilling movie.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기