10 Movies That Recreated Scenes From Classic Films > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

10 Movies That Recreated Scenes From Classic Films

페이지 정보

작성자 Correy 작성일23-10-23 08:44 조회76회 댓글0건

본문

As a movie buff, I love to compare an outdated, classic film to its fashionable-day re-make. I’ve gone again and forth on the professionals and cons of re-making a basic, however today I assumed I’d look on the ten films that have finished it higher than the remainder. Listed here are ten movies that recreated scenes from traditional movies.

1. Tenet-- Tenet is the Christopher Nolan movie that copied Orson Welles’s basic, Citizen Kane. The 2 movies open up in related methods, as each follows a shot of a desolate hallway. After all, Nolan’s unique fashion made the imagery rather more intense.

2. Ocean’s 11-- Steven Soderbergh remade the Rat Pack traditional, Ocean’s 11. Soderbergh created something distinctive for (source) the remake by crafting a visually pleasing robbery scene set in Las Vegas.

3. Texas Chainsaw Massacre-- The 2003 remake of Tobe Hooper’s 1974 classic horror film shocked audiences, creating one of the most important successes within the 21st century Horror style. The scene the place the Killer enters along with his chainsaw being the signature shot of the film.

4. Scarface-- The 1983 version of the classic 1932 movie sees Al Pacino taking part in Tony Montana. It was a remake of the unique film and (source) replicated the original scene with Tony’s famous line, "Say whats up to my little friend!"

5. Ghostbusters-- The reboot of the Ghostbusters franchise in 2016 not solely recreated iconic scenes however added one thing new. From the famous "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost" shot to the epic marshmallow man explosion- the remake was a modernized take on the basic.

6. True Lies-- James Cameron’s take on the 1994 Arnold Schwarzenegger basic is a faithful - but fashionable - remake of the unique. Cameron fully captured the scene when Arnold’s character is proven lying in the water on an underwater jet ski.

7. The Wolf of Wall Street-- Martin Scorsese’s 2013 function film was stuffed with nice performances and lively recreated scenes. It featured a shot-for-shot remake of a famous scene from the 1949 Cary Grant/Katharine Hepburn classic, Adam's Rib.

8. The Departed-- Martin Scorsese’s remake of the 2002 film, Infernal Affairs, was a essential success. The movie was full of visual recreations of the unique, (source) with a few new pictures exhibiting off the fashionable take the remake had.

9. Beauty and The Beast-- Disney has turn out to be masters of the art of the remake, and this 2017 version of the 1991 traditional is one of the best examples of their work. The iconic ballroom "Be Our Guest" scene was wonderfully updated for the fashionable period.

10. King Kong-- Some of the iconic character in movie historical past, King Kong was remade in 2005 by Peter Jackson. The remake featured a scene in which King Kong scales the Empire State Building, just like he had in 1933.

As the years go on, we will no doubt see more remake of basic movies - and hopefully get to see some great scenes recreated with modern know-how.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기