19+ Cool 3D Printable AirPods Cases STL Recordsdata > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

19+ Cool 3D Printable AirPods Cases STL Recordsdata

페이지 정보

작성자 Stevie McNair 작성일24-03-26 13:23 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

The telephone holder has been designed to hold any size iPhone, so you won’t must edit the design at all even if you have a newer mannequin. This deceptively simple design is perfect for those of you who want to make sure your iPhone and AirPods are in the same place at all times. If you would like to offer your Galaxy Z google pixel fold wallet case 2 the utmost quantity of protection, UAG's Civilian case is the way to go. Whereas you won't get water or mud resistance from this factor, you do get a certified military-grade degree of drop safety. On top of the raised bezels to help protect the front screen and the rear digicam, there can also be safety for the hinge, which makes the entire bundle better.

This print does require supports to print properly, but these have been included in the STL recordsdata so you simply must follow the directions laid out by the designer. For those of you who, like me, commonly lose your AirPods, this 3D printed case is a godsend. It features a sleeve within the again to slot in an Apple AirTag Tile, so you can simply use the associated app to search out the tile - and, due to this fact, your AirPods - with ease. I particularly like the tabletop digicam mode, which makes it easy to seize pictures fingers-free with out a tripod. I did this whereas taking a time lapse video and located it very useful. Tabletop mode additionally comes in useful when you’re on a video name. I had a chat with my colleague Kate on the highest window whereas looking via electronic mail and checking Slack in the underside window.

"Protective" doesn’t have to imply "ugly", and these instances are, fairly simply, adorable. They’re also extraordinarily brawny, so don’t say it to their faces. If you’re in search of a enjoyable and protective case that expresses your distinctive type, it’s hard to go flawed with the Casetify Impression. With dozens of cool and flashy designs, you’ll don't have any downside discovering one that gives your iPhone the flair you’re on the lookout for. The entire thing is backed by a three-year warranty, making it an exceptionally good deal at this value. Most leather iPhone cases are made with a hard plastic shell and then coated in leather-based. That’s cool and all — but in case you need a full-on robust-as-nails leather case to your cellphone, in my opinion, Saddleback is the only option to go. As mentioned above, the material of the case enormously influences its level of safety and sturdiness, so you will need to test what the product is made from. The sorts of material embody silicone, plastic, leather, wood, and typically even steel. Fashion: A phone case can utterly alter the system's look, and you'll in all probability be taking a look at it for a long time (except you frequently take it off or swap them).

red-foiled-chocolate-hearts-scattered-on

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기