Which Television and Movie Scenes always Make You Cry? > 시공현장사진

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

시공현장사진

Which Television and Movie Scenes always Make You Cry?

페이지 정보

작성자 Kuuipo 작성일23-10-23 06:32 조회51회 댓글0건

본문

There are particular scenes in films and tv that definitely make me cry each time. Considered one of the newest examples is within the show "This is Us." Within the episode, there's a scene where two of the main characters, a married couple, (source) are speaking to one another of their bedroom. The husband is making an attempt to talk to his wife about doubtlessly getting a divorce, and she is clearly devastated. The way in which she cries in the scene just will get to me every time.

Another instance is from the movie "Up." Within the film, (source) an elderly man named Carl spends his entire life saving up cash to go on a visit along with his spouse Ellie. However, (source) shortly before they can go on their journey, Ellie passes away. The scene within the movie where Carl is sitting alone in his home, surrounded by all of the objects he and Ellie collected collectively over their lifetime, is just extremely sad.

There are undoubtedly other scenes that make me cry, however these are the two that come to mind instantly. Like I said, it is normally the actually emotional scenes that get to me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © fhoy.kr. All rights reserved.
상단으로

TEL. 031-544-6222 FAX. 031-544-6464 경기도 포천시 소흘읍 죽엽산로 86
대표:장금 사업자등록번호:107-46-99627 개인정보관리책임자:장금배

모바일 버전으로 보기